Healthcare Management MBA Programs Online
5 Healthcare Management MBA Programs Online
Healthcare, like any other business or organization, relies on its leaders, supervisors, and managers to make sound business decisions which allow care providers to maintain quality of care while keeping the organization financially viable. These managers and leaders must understand not only what it takes to provide good health care, but also what it takes to meet budgetary goals, comply with insurance, government, and professionals' regulations and standards, and provide for the organization's future. As such, those who pursue graduate degrees in healthcare management are instructed in current trends, industry issues and concerns, as well as given a strong understanding of necessary business skills.
- California InterContinental University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Healthcare Management and Leadership emphasis degree program is intended to prepare students for managerial or supervisory roles in healthcare settings. These students learn about healthcare information systems, economics as they relate to healthcare organizations, marketing and brand management, as well as strategic human resource management. Graduates are prepared to assume roles as patient care managers, managed care supervisors, and other leadership positions within the managed healthcare environment.
- Marylhurst University offers an accelerated MBA program with a concentration in Healthcare Management. Marylhurst began as a private university in Oregon in 1893, but expanded to offer online education for working professionals with unique needs. The graduate MBA program offers a variety of concentration areas, including Healthcare Management. This program provides students with the core understandings and in-depth knowledge needed to effectively manage healthcare environments like managed care facilities, case management supervision, and others. Students learn about the current trends in healthcare, as well as the issues facing healthcare managers today.
- Northeastern University provides an MBA program with a concentration in Healthcare Management. Northeastern University provides over 70 choices for online degrees, but the heart of the school remains with its reputation for experiential education as a brick and mortar university. Founded in 1898, distance education options were first offered in 1974. Northeastern was a pioneer in online education, adopting online curriculums in 1998. With an online MBA degree focusing on Healthcare Management, students are prepared to take on leadership roles in the healthcare industry. Not only are students given the managerial skills needed, but also the in-depth understanding of how to balance quality of care with profitability.
- American InterContinental University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) Healthcare Management Concentration seeks to prepare students with the up-to-date industry knowledge and skills needed to excel. Management, particularly in the healthcare industry, is a competitive profession. Graduates are expected to hold industry recognized credentials, have impressive professional accomplishments, and understand what the future holds for the industry. As such, graduate students must complete a rigorous list of required courses focusing on the most recent trends and in demand skills.
- Benedictine University Dual Concentration MBA in Healthcare Administration provides a versatile educational experience from a world-renowned private institution. Benedictine University is a well respected school founded on Catholic principles, but does not require adult learners to declare a specific faith. Rather, the goal of the school is to provide students with the same respected education through online studies as they would receive at Benedictine's ground campus. Graduates are taught ethical managerial practices that help them steer their organization through the ever-changing world of health industry trends, best practices, regulatory requirements and ethical dilemmas.