Top Nonprofit Government MBA Programs Online
Top Five Nonprofit and Government MBA Programs Online
Nonprofit management is similar yet different from traditional business management degrees. This degree also focuses on deepening skills in finance, organizational governance, entrepreneurship, and administration but the organization's goals are different. They are companies that help the underprivileged, promote the arts, and empower through education. Nonprofit organizations face unique challenges in having to find unique or creative ways to generate finances to operate the business and find meaningful evaluation tools to measure their success and make improvements in areas that need it.
- Marylhurst University offers a Master's in Business Administration with a concentration in Non-profit Management. This program will help students become confident in their leadership skills and help them build the foundation needed to help them succeed in their career. Nonprofit agencies are essential to society because the support the needs of those in need. This course will provide the framework in which students will learn to develop marketing plans as well planning and developing new sources to supplement normal funding. This program will prepare the business-minded person to become a leader for tomorrow.
- Corban University offers a Master's in Business Administration in Non-profit Management degree that is bible-based and can be completed in sixteen months. Designed for professionals that wish to become leaders within a non-profit organization, you will be prepared with tools that can be applied immediately in your new career. Each class focuses on Christian principles in order to support your faith. Courses are in biblical ethics and leadership, information technology, financial and marketing management, and organizational behavior. With the non-profit management, concentration students will take courses in stewardship issues and non-profit management. You can also choose elective classes in entrepreneurism, human resources, or any other relevant topic.
- Walden University Online offers a Master's of Science in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. With this degree, you can advance your career by expanding your knowledge and enhancing the ability of an organization to help encourage a positive change. You will gain organizational skills as well as management skills enabling you to lead a complex nonprofit agency. You will learn international concepts and themes that will be incorporated through coursework. Individual progress will vary but most can complete this program in as little as eighteen months.
- Northcentral University offers a Master's in Business Administration that will prepare students to advance levels in leadership. Students will learn contemporary and classic theory blended with crucial practical skills that every manager needs for success. They will gain exposure to the best practices in business, which enhances the comprehension of challenges they will face as modern business leaders. Managers that possess a wide range of skills in public administration will be able to meet challenges in managing government agencies at all levels. With a Master's in Business Administration in Public Administration, you will develop skills with government relations, politics, urban planning, personnel policies, and budgeting.
- Ashford University offers a Master's in Business Administration with a concentration in Public Administration in which students will gain professional confidence, leadership and critical thinking skills, and knowledge of project management. You will complete a program of 33 credits in which will elevate your position as a professional. This is an accelerated program in which you can also pair with a concentration in public administration, which will allow you to manage government agencies at the state and federal levels.