Top Organizational MBA Programs Online
Top 5 Organizational MBA Programs Online
An organization that is well structured is essential to business. Employees with the most knowledge must be able to effectively coordinate the weaknesses and strengths of not just the company but also its employees. By obtaining a degree in organizational management, you can prove to future employers that you are committed to the effectiveness of their business organization. Courses for a Master's in Business Administration in Organizational Development include job or organizational redesign, organizational change theory, intervention techniques, and models and large system change. A Master's in Business Administration in Organizational development will put you in a rewarding and challenging career.
- California InterContinental University offers a Master's in Business Administration with a concentration in Organizational Development and Human Resource Management. This program is designed to set students up for careers in business development management, organizational effectiveness consulting, and personnel training management. By pursing an emphasis in organizational development and human resource management, you will learn leadership skills and international organization behavior as well as enterprise resource management. Anyone that is ready for a career in management that prefers to work with people and enjoy developing human capital will find this emphasis worthwhile.
- American InterContinental University Online offers a Master's in Business Administration with a concentration in Organizational Psychology and Development. This is an accelerated program, which is designed to give students an advanced knowledge of skills to pursue career opportunities in the business world. They will become professional development coordinators and team-building facilitators. There are many opportunities for those looking for a managerial position and the business world seeks those individuals that are educated and competent enough to handle the job at hand.
- Hawaii Pacific University Online offers a Master's in Business Administration in Organization Change and Development. You will gain an in-depth insight into managing change, which is a continual requirement in today's business world. With a concentration in organizational changed you will learn a multi-disciplinary perspective and learn how to use the methods and concepts from fields as sociology, anthropology, organizational development, psychology, and management. With this program, you will be given everything you need to be successful in the business environment.
- Ashford University offers a Master's in Business Administration in Organizational Leadership. With this program, you will expand academic knowledge while developing a professional competency in managing an organization. When you add a concentration in organizational leadership, you can take your degree a step further. You will combine the major course credits in business administration with leadership courses, which will add even more value to your worth as a future employee. You will learn strategies and history in contemporary leadership through courses that focus on areas such as organizational change, how leadership influences the future, and moral responsibilities in a leadership position.
- Upper Iowa University offers a Master's in Business Administration with an emphasis in Organizational Development. This program provides concepts, learning models, and current theories necessary for leadership roles within an organization. You will gain the competence and skills in specific areas of business that are developed through group and individual assignments that combine practical examples and theory. You will work with members as part of a problem solving team in which you will apply relevant issues to case studies. You will be provided a balance of studies that will strengthen managerial skills which will make you that much more valuable in the workplace.