Real Estate MBA Programs Online
5 Real Estate MBA Programs Online
A Master's in Business Administration in Real Estate you can find work in real estate brokerages and agencies, commercial banks, investment companies, property development companies, property management firms, insurance companies, government agencies, and mortgage companies. You will be prepared for work as a sales manager, property manager, developer, or asset manager. Earning a degree in real estate will prove to be beneficial and rewarding and online coursesmake it flexible enough for you to achieve your personal goals.
- Marylhurst University offers a Master's in Business Administration in Real Estate Studies degree. An MBA with a concentration in real estate will help students stay ahead in today's real estate industry and give them the fundamental skills and knowledge they need to achieve a successful real estate career. The Master's in Business Administration in Real Estate Studies degree will allow students become the leaders of tomorrow and with six concentrations, they will take their career to the next level. If you are interested in learning everything to do with real estate now is the time. Online education makes it easy to start your career.
- New England College offers a Master's in Science in Management with a concentration in Real Estate Management. Designed for professionals students will be provided with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to work in consulting, corporate and residential development, mortgage brokerages, property management, and real estate agencies. This program will also provide students that are in a position to make decisions within the organization with the ability to make wise choices that will improve their business. They will learn about customer relationship management, project management, and contracts management.
- Jones International University offers a Master's in Business Administration in Financial Planning. This means business majors will learn to manage personal finance for families and individuals. This covers personal taxation, investments, real estate, insurance, personal budgets, estate planning, income and expenses, and retirement planning. This program is designed for those that are seeking to further or begin a career as an investment advisor or financial planner. Students will learn the key elements in financial planning which include: taxation, investments, estate planning, insurance and real estate.
- Drexel University Online has a Master's of Science degree in Property Management, which will educate professionals in order for them to be successful in the field of property management. This online master's degree will provide a graduate study for those managers experienced with undergraduate degrees in areas other than real estate and property management. Stress is put on decision-making on a strategic level and students are provided with learning opportunities, which include analysis and research.
- Rochester Institute of Technology has a Master of Science in Facility Management program in which students will develop all the skills needed in order to work as management in facilities. Students will gain knowledge in strategic planning, information technology, interior and architectural design, construction management, labor relations principles and real estate. As a facility manager, you will need to be able to meet the needs of facilities security and the changing business demands. You will oversee operations, maintenance, design, and planning. You will learn the proper communication techniques so you can intelligently communicate issues with customers, vendors, employees, contractors, and corporate officers.