Vermont Graduate Healthcare Schools
Vermont Graduate Healthcare Schools with Master's & PhD Degree Programs
Marlboro College Healthcare Management Graduate Degree Program
Marlboro College offers a unique student-led degree design philosophy. Each student attending Marlboro is charged with developing (with the help of his or her faculty advisor) his or her own degree studies plan. This self-designed "Plan of Concentration" must meet the approval of an outside expert in the student's field of study.
Master of Science in Management, Healthcare Administration
Graduate students who successfully complete the MS degree program are poised to enter the fast paced and ever-changing field of healthcare administration. Advanced skills in healthcare management are in short supply, especially those with an understanding of business skills that foster cost-effectiveness while improving the efficiency of organizational operations. The MS program seeks to fill that gap by preparing students with core business management skills in addition to industry-specific skills needed in such a complex industry as healthcare.
* Address: 28 Vernon Street, Suite 120. Brattleboro, VT 05301
* Phone Number: (802)258-9200
Find more related information:
- Five Best Masters in Healthcare Administration Schools
- Masters in Health Care Administration Jobs
- Masters in Health Care Administration Salaries
- Top Five Online Masters in Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
- Masters in Healthcare Administration Degree
- MBA Healthcare Management
- MHA Degree Online