Wyoming Graduate Healthcare Schools
Wyoming Graduate Healthcare Schools with Master's & PhD Degree Programs
University of Scranton Graduate Healthcare Degree Program
The University of Scranton is a Catholic and Jesuit University established in 1888. The university serves an average of 5,600 students per year studying in 86 degree programs offered by the school.
Master in Health Administration
The MHA degree program at Scranton is an interdisciplinary curriculum centered on core competencies in organizational behavior and management as well as healthcare delivery systems. Graduates of this program go on to assume mid to upper level managerial and administrative positions in hospitals, clinics, public health organizations, and government agencies. Students may opt for a joint degree program and earn their doctor of medicine in conjunction with their master of health administration.
* Address: 800 Linden Street Scranton, PA 18510-4699
* Phone Number: (570) 941-7400
Baker College Healthcare Graduate Degree Program
Baker College started as a small independent institute of higher learning in Michigan during 1911. The school has now grown to nine campuses, six branches, and the global community of the internet. Students attend classes with Baker from all around the world in hopes of being part of the 97% employment rate for graduates.
Master of Business Administration Healthcare Management
A delicate balance of allied health and business management, the MBA in Healthcare Management provides students with the advanced skills needed to manage today's ever-changing healthcare landscape. Students study the role healthcare management plays in the economic climate, as well as how problems with cost, service, and standards of care affects the healthcare industry in order to be better managers, supervisors, and administrators.
* Address: 1116 West Bristol Road Flint, MI 48507-5508
* Phone Number: (810) 766-4021
Find more related information:
- Five Best Masters in Healthcare Administration Schools
- Masters in Health Care Administration Jobs
- Masters in Health Care Administration Salaries
- Top Five Online Masters in Healthcare Administration Degree Programs
- Masters in Healthcare Administration Degree
- MBA Healthcare Administration
- MHA Degree Online